Lifeline is a plan that assists qualified low-income Iowans by providing a monthly reduction of $9.25 on their local telephone bill.
Eligibility requirements: An applicant must participate in one of the following to be eligible for assistance:
- Medicaid (such as Title XIX/Medical, state supplemental assistance)
- Supplemental Nutritional Asistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal public housing assistance
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- An income below 135% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Temporary assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- National free school lunch program (NSL)
Brochure & Consent Form
Separate your information into smaller digestable chunks. You may have alot of information you would like to share with your visitors, don't scare them away from the juicy details of your history with large hard to read paragraphs of text. Let your visitors know where you are physically located, share some details of the environment from which you update the website ... if you are in an office, draw a mental image of the office to give the folks on the 'browser' side a better understanding of the people behind the web page. If there's one thing we've learned in the years of working through the internet, is that people like to converse with people, thus the popularity of myspace and twitter ... don't be afraid to show your human side to the world.